- State: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Listed: December 29, 2016 4:21 pm
- Expires: 155 days, 3 hours
Fully functional off road wheelchair . Hand controls , Reverse . Brakes. Two charges so you can quickly charge both batteries .
PLEASE CONTACT FOR SHIPPING details
SO MUCH FUN TO RIDE .
The vehicle has a unique steel frame design, that keeps all four aluminum wheels in contact with the ground at all times. Those wheels are clad in 16 x 2.5-inch pneumatic all-terrain tires and feature hydraulic disc brakes.
Just because you have difficulty walking doesn’t mean that you should be limited to the smooth sidewalks and asphalt paths of the world … at least, not according to folks at Sweden’s Zoomability. Their Zoom 4-wheel drive electric vehicle can be operated entirely by hand, allowing people with limited mobility – or anyone else – to get in some off-road action.
two 48-volt lithium-iron-phosphate batteries provide power to four 1,000-watt hub motors, one in each wheel. This results in a combined torque of approximately 120 Nm (88.5 ft lb) and a top speed of 12 mph (19 km/h), which can be reached in under two seconds.
Charging takes from two to four hours,
1150 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Quantum Q6 Edge wheelchair flip up armrests one piece footboard . One year old comes with charger (5991 views)
- Convaid Cruiser cx-16 (2503 views)
- Rifton Pacer Gait Walker (501) (2461 views)
- Rifton Trike (2301 views)
- Thomashilfen (EASyS modular) (1644 views)
- Electric 4WD Zoom off-road Wheelchair All Terrain (1150 views)
- Rifton small toilet chair (1141 views)
- Hart Walker assistive walking frame (1133 views)
- Aquanaut toilet seat (1131 views)
- Orion II Wheelchair (1045 views)