- State: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Listed: December 29, 2016 4:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Fully functional off road wheelchair . Hand controls , Reverse . Brakes. Two charges so you can quickly charge both batteries .
PLEASE CONTACT FOR SHIPPING details
SO MUCH FUN TO RIDE .
The vehicle has a unique steel frame design, that keeps all four aluminum wheels in contact with the ground at all times. Those wheels are clad in 16 x 2.5-inch pneumatic all-terrain tires and feature hydraulic disc brakes.
Just because you have difficulty walking doesn’t mean that you should be limited to the smooth sidewalks and asphalt paths of the world … at least, not according to folks at Sweden’s Zoomability. Their Zoom 4-wheel drive electric vehicle can be operated entirely by hand, allowing people with limited mobility – or anyone else – to get in some off-road action.
two 48-volt lithium-iron-phosphate batteries provide power to four 1,000-watt hub motors, one in each wheel. This results in a combined torque of approximately 120 Nm (88.5 ft lb) and a top speed of 12 mph (19 km/h), which can be reached in under two seconds.
Charging takes from two to four hours,
2233 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Thomashilfen (EASyS modular) (2528 views)
- Hart Walker assistive walking frame (2042 views)
- Moog Enteralite Infinity feeding pump (1495 views)
- Mustang R82 Gait Walker (1420 views)
- RIFTON DELUXE shower plus commode (1205 views)
- SymmetriSleep System (1139 views)
- therapy desk and chair – wooden (1114 views)
- Mulholland WalkAbout Walker (1063 views)
- convaid cruiser (1053 views)
- Zebex (mood/nestle) Enteralite infinity blue feeding pump (1035 views)