- Street: 192 Livingstone Street East, Apt, Suite, Bldg. (optional)
- City: Barrie
- State: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Zip/Postal Code: L4M 6M4
- Listed: June 25, 2018 1:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Selling our son’s PAV 3 Semi-Recumbant Trike. Paid over $3000.00 1 1/2 yrs ago. Unfortunately our son cannot pedal any longer and requires a hand driven trike.
Here is more information regarding trike:
This unique cycle is designed as a semi-recumbent vehicle with an adjustable thickly high-back padded captains seat. The PAV is amazingly stable as the rider’s due to clever weight distribution. Riders have described it as an “easy chair on wheels”. Don’t let the sleek looks fool you…this tricycle is built totally “Worksman Tough”. The Frame features a sliding seat track, making the seat easy to adjust with no tools required. The rims are 50% thicker than bicycle rims and the spokes are thicker too. The rear axle is 7/8″ steel and machined for the strongest drive hub and axle ever made. The front wheel has an integrated motorcycle style drum brake with a locking parking hand brake lever. The handlebar is actually more like a tiller, so steering is very responsive and actually easy to perform with one hand. The rear basket is ideal for carrying your personal belongings.
More detailed information can be found at:
Asking $1500.00 firm. Ideal for a teen or adult. Min 19″ inseam.
(Special Ordered Black in Colour).
344 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Moog Enteralite Infinity feeding pump (1632 views)
- SymmetriSleep System (1218 views)
- therapy desk and chair – wooden (1171 views)
- Mulholland WalkAbout Walker (1134 views)
- convaid cruiser (1100 views)
- Freedom Concepts Trike (1049 views)
- Leckey Squiggles Seating System with 2 hi-low bases and stroller base (1043 views)
- Creepster crawler (1040 views)
- Rifton Pacer Gait Trainer (1029 views)
- Tricycle-medium (1013 views)